Monday 1 July 2013

WarGods of Olympus: Wrap up

Apologies for the lack of updates, ive been sunning myself in Italy with the fiancé and her friends for a few days... couldn't take any toys with me to paint!

I kept up to date with the goings on of the KS and was over the moon to see the final result of $147,194, a smashing total that let most of the games models be put into production early on with 7 factions including the titans funded, along with numerous support creatures and heroes.

 
 
 
Im still torn between the Amazons and Trojans, I can go for one large army or two smaller ones to allow me to start demoing the game to my mates from November... but I really fancy getting some of these charlies too:
 
 
 
 
The Wendigos of Hyperborea look badass, and will really stand out from the ranked units of my Olympus force.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...