Wednesday 14 October 2015

Infinity: Yu Jing Commission

Bit of a delayed start on this, ive been feeling proper rough the last few days with some viral bug thing and the last thing i wanted to do was sit and paint!


O-Yoroi Drones


Shang Ji


Zhan Shi



The  job is the original starter set, an O-Yoroi TAG and a couple of add on guys to make a roughly 300pt standard force... i think?? Ive only played it the one before back in 2012 haha. I have the USAriadna starter box to paint up at some point for myself too!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better soon.
    They look quite nice, but the photographs are a bit dark.
    The bases are really fitting, who's making these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am cheers, nothing serious but I haven't had my game face on for the last week!

      They are a bit yeah, if I get chance and remember I will do some more at the end hehe

      Micro arts bases, really nice to work with and didn't need any prep work for a change.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...