Tuesday 16 May 2017

Guildball: Alchemists Reinforcements

The last commission before the return to the Blood God hehe, a couple of players for the Alchemist team project i've already worked on:




Harry the Hat


Crucible



As before, my client is doing the bases himself so the match his existing team. Also, Crucible is the first Albino i've painted so getting the skin and hair to be pale but distinct with my style was hard but there is a subtle difference that the camera doesn't pick up so well.  

2 comments:

  1. Crucible looks a bit like a 'film noir' figure like this.
    But I think it's turned out very well, if not fantastic.
    And Harry is one cool model and you just made him look even better the way you painted him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers bud, I am really pleased how Harry turned out in the end, much better than my own one a couple of years ago!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...